1、并列连词：用来连接并列关系的词、词组或分句。它包括：and，or，but，for，both…and，either…or，neither…nor，not only…but also。
2、从属连词：用来引导从句，它包括：that，when，till，until after，before，since，because，if，whether。though，although，so…that，so that，as soon as， as…as等。
1. He got up and left the room.
2. He went to Kunming and I went Harbin last year.
特别用法: 句型 “祈使句, and …”= If you…, you will…
3. Work hard, and you will do well in the exam.
1. Tom or I am right. (or连接两个名词或代词做主语时谓语动词依照后面的词而定)
2. Would you like coffee or tea?
特别用法: 句型 “祈使句, or…”= If you don’t …, you will…
3. Hurry up, or you will miss the bus.
1. She is sixty, but she still looks young.
2. She is tired but happy.
3. I came here not for myself but for my son.
4. Mary likes piano but Tom doesn’t (like可以省略).
1. I went to sleep soon, for I was very tired.
2. The sun has risen，for the birds are singing.
“both …and …”
1. Both you and I are Chinese.
2. I like both sports and music.
3. He can’t play both tennis and volleyball.它并不是既会打网球又会打排球。
1. Either you or she is wrong.
2. Can you speak either French or English?
3. Neither the teacher nor the students like this song.
比较: both…and…, either…or…, neither…nor…的相互关系:
肯定句: 1. I like both A and B.
否定句: 2. I don’t like both A and B.= I like either A or B.
否定句: 3. I don’t like either A or B.= I like neither A nor B.
“Not only…but also…”
1. Not only you but also your father is coming. (连接两个名词或代词做主语时谓语动词依照后面的词而定)
2. She learns not only English but also Japanese.
1．Which is bigger, the sun _________ the moon?
A. or B. and C. but D. so
2. Hurry up, __________ we will miss the train.
A. but B. and C. or D. so
3. He hurt her _________ badly _______ she had to see a doctor.
A. too, thatB. so , thatC. either, orD. too, to
4. Look out! The traffic is moving fast. It\'s ________ dangerous ________ cross the street.
A. very, to B. so, to C. much, toD. too, to
5. It\'s _______ far _______ walk home from here. Let\'s take a bus.
A. so, that B. too, to C. enough, to D. such, that
6. "Why didn\'t Nick come to school yesterday?"
" _______ he was ill. "
A. After B. Where C. When D. Because
7. John fell asleep _________ he was listening to the music.
A. after B. before C. while D. as soon as
8." I won\'t go to the party tomorrow."
" __________ you told me you would . What \'s happening?"
A. But B. So C. And D. Or
9. Stop cutting trees, ________ the earth will become worse and worse.
A. and B. then C. but D. or
10. " Be careful! Don\'t break the bottles. Do you hear _______ I said, David?"
" Yes, mum."
A. What B. thatC. how D. if
11. Mr Smith comes from Australia, but he has worked in China for five years. So you can talk with him ______________.
A. either in English or in Chinese B. not in Chinese but in English
C. just in English, not in Chinese D. neither in Chinese nor in English
12. I can ________ swim _______ skate. Will you please teach me?
A. either…or B. not only… but also C. both… and D. neither… nor
13. When I got the news that the ship would sink, I was _________ frightened ________ my legs couldn\'t move forward.
A. so, that B. very, that C. too, thatD. too, to
14. She bought a digital camera online __________ she saved a lot of time.
A, so that B. as soon asC. no matterD. such that
15.Beijing has ________ many buses that there is often a traffic jam in rush hours,
A. soB. very C. too D. much
16. Hurry up, ________ you will miss the train. It\'s leaving in ten minutes.
A. andB. so C. howeverD. or
17.Not only his parents but also his brother ________ to the Summer Palace. They haven\'t
A. have beenB. have goneC. has been D. has gone
18. You\'d better do it ________ your mother did.
A. whenB. as C. like D. because
19. ______ they are brothers, they don\'t look like each other at all.
A. BecauseB. Though C. When D. As
20. --- When did you know the news?
--- I knew nothing about it _________ my friend told me.
A. afterB. it C. becauseD. until
1-5 ACBDB 6-10 DCADA 11 – 15 A D A AA16-20 DDBBD
英语动词有两种语态，即主动语态（The Active Voice）和被动语态（The Passive Voice）。主动语态表示主语是动作的执行者，被动语态表示主语是动作的承受者，例如：
Many people speakEnglish . (主动语态)
English is spoken by many people. (被动语态)
被动语态由“助动词be +及物动词的过去分词”构成。助动词be 有人称、数和时态的变化，其变化规则与be作为连系动词时完全一样。被动语态的肯定式、否定式及疑问式列表如下：
肯 定 句：主语+ be+ 过去分词 +（by…）
eg. He is often asked to do this work (by his boss).
否 定 句：主语+ be not +过去分词 +（by…）
eg. I am not invited to the party (by him).
一般疑问句：Be + 主语+过去分词+ （by…）？
eg. Are your clothes washed by yourself?
特殊疑问句：疑问词+ be+主语 +过去分词+ （by…）？
eg. What is this sweater made of?
This jacket is made of cotton.
English is spoken in many countries in the world.
2） 强调动作的承受者时。如：The boy was saved at last.这个男孩最后得救了。
主动句: The boy broke the window yesterday.
被动句: The window was broken by the boy yesterday.
1. He gave me the book just now.
The book was given to me( by him) just now. = I was given the book (by him) just now.
2. They show the guard their passports at the entrance to the building.
The passports were shown to the guard by them at the entrance to the building.
= The guard was shown the passports by them at the entrance to the building.
B. 通常用直接宾语作被动语态主语的一些动词有: bring，do，make，pass，sell，send，sing，write，等。
1. He wrote her a letter.
A letter was written to her.
My mother made me a skirt.
A skirt was made (for me) by my mother.
1.The question ______by us soon.
A.is going to discussB.will discuss
C.is going to be discussed D.has been discussed
2.The old man was quite weak after the accident, so he______.
A.must look after B.must be taken care
C.must be looked afterD.must take care of
3. All the new words ______up in the dictionary yet.
A.have lookedB.haven’t looked
C.have been looked D.haven’t been looked
4.There was no room for you. All the seats ______.
A.are taken B.was taken C.had taken D.had been taken
5. A model ship ______his son by Mr More.
A.was made for B.was made toC.made for D.makes for
6.----Dad, please open the door, it ______.
----OK, dear. I am coming.
A.was locked B.locksC.is locked D.locked
7. This kind of sweater______very soft.
A.is felt B.feels C.feel D.is feeling
8.----Have all the students known that our class will visit the factory this afternoon?
----Yes. Every student______about it.
A.toldB.has toldC.was told D.tells
9.The cake ______delicious.
A.smell B.is smelledC.is smelling D.smells
10.My father has given up smoking since he ______on.
A.will operate B.will be operated C.operated D.was operated
11.A new school ______ these days.
A. is buildingB. is built
C. well buildD. is being built
12. The cake ______delicious.
A. smell B. is smelled
C. is smellingD. smells
13.I________there would be a football match on Channel 8 tomato
A. will tell B. have told C. was told D. will be told
14.The librarian told me that the book______for two weeks.
A. can be borrowed B. can be kept C. could be borrowed D. could be kept
15.When______this kind of computer _______?
is; used B. was; used C. did; use D. are; used
16.The new computers_______to the village school as present last month.
are given B. given C. were given D. gave
17.I really don’t know_______about it.
A.what to do B.how to do C. to do what D. how can I do
18.Your shoes_______. You’d better come to get them in half an hour.
are mending B. have mended C. are being mended D. have been mended
19.Though he had often made his little sister______,today he was made____by her.
A.cry; to cry B.crying; crying C. cry; cry D.to cry; cry
A.was; happened B.has; happened C.was happebeingD.did; happen
Key: 1----5 CCDDA 6----10 CBCDD 11-15 BDCDB 16-20 CACAD